Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Je t'adore

I wish each day will be night time, I pray if it could be no day time.
This is because you only free to entertain me on night time. You will only contact me on night time.
The day time seems to be one year for me. Or it could be more than a year sometimes.
You don't know how disappointed I am when I did not hear from you at night.
My eyes keep on starring on the phone's screen as I am afraid that I have miss out the rings when your message comes.


I understand you are busy with work everyday. So I won't angry with you.
I just blame myself for continuing miss you all the time. My mind is full of imagination of you.
I imagine our outing, our future, and some ridiculous dream, there may no possibility to happen but I am hoping it will comes true one day.


I am wondering whether you miss me too. I am wondering whether I come to your mind even just a second in a whole day long.
It just need to be a second, because a second would bright me up for a day!


I wishing you to pass each day with happiness, with joy and bright smile.
Everyday will be a good day for you!

2 comments:

MC JAMES said...

siapa tu wor??

Little Feeling said...

erm..u don't him i think...

haha..so 8..!