Thursday, April 29, 2010

A moody day

Today’s exam was Basic Accounting. It was on 9a.m.
I woke up on 6a.m to review the entire chapters. But I was very sleepy because I slept at one something last night.
I push myself hardly to concentrate on the slides and memorize all the formulas.
Unfortunately I couldn’t finish up all the chapter in just an hour.
Since my carry marks for this subject is quite high, I was not worrying about it until I got the exam paper.
All the question was very hard for me, I started to feel scared.
Things happened to be worst when I felt sick during the examination. The main reason was I suffering from lack of sleep. I could felt fire burning in my body but in the same time the environment of the examination hall was chilled. This makes me couldn’t concentrate on the exam.
I couldn’t remember the formula at all. Consequently, there were 20++ question which I put it blank. I feel really scared. The 1st time I left out so many questions among all the exam I have sat before.
I was aiming to score A for this subject. But my dream was spoiled.
This made me feel moody all the day.


I took a nap and it lasted for two hours. Then I watched a funny movie because I have no mood to study. The movie was really funny. Laughing could really lifted me up and put aside the sad feelings.


Wish me good luck for the rest of the exam paper.

No comments: