Thursday, May 6, 2010

HoMe sWeeT hOMe....

I board 10a.m. bus in Changlun today.
Woke up in 8a.m to do final preparation before leaving my room, leaving UUM campus, leaving all my uni friends here.

On 2007, I leave my hometown and got into this big community, mixed with the people inside, got along and built strong relationship with them.
In just 3 years time, I gain really lots of memories.
No matter sweet or bitter.
All I will treasure in my heart forever.
I learn a lot too.
Learn how to be a royal friend.
Learn how to negotiate with friend.
Learn to be patient.



On 2010, I walk out from this community and back to my hometown.
I am wondering what kind of community I will join in the near future.
Work community?
I don't know.
I also wondering when I will be leaving "that" community.
In 2 years, or 10 years?


Is this the rule of life?
We always joining and leaving different communities, and in the end there will be a final community which we called "home".
We will have our own family and growing with our children.
We won't leave our home until our life has go to the end.

No comments: