Wednesday, October 15, 2008

EXAM....!!!

14th Oct 08 , 12.44am

I am going to be awarded dean’s certificate at 10am later. But the excited feeling has not been the same as last time when I have received the certificate also.

The main reason is I am worrying about the final exam which is approaching SOON! Really very soooonnnn!! I am feeling stress right now. This feeling is uneasy and uncomfortable! I should have started to do revision but nothing that I have done!

I always do revision at the last minute! I knew it is a bad habit but I can’t take this habit off!! Haih…..

Of course I hope that I can receive dean certificate on every semester but I think this dream can’t be true now! There are a few subjects which I feel very tough on this semester so I don’t have confident to pass with pointer above 3.5 ( minimum requirement to be dean’s listed ).

May Guan Yin bless me!! ^.^

No comments: