Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Was it dream?

I don’t really want that to happen… But in my dream, it is not in line with my reality thinking! Anything can be happen in a dream.

Or… Only dream does show the real of my own? Does dream reflects and shows out all the things which I run away in the real life? But may be the things I am running away are actually what I want from the deep of my heart…? I don’t know…

I went to KL with Fish and met with him again…

I was in a car and I was sitting at the driver seat of his car. He was sitting behind of my driver seat, Fish was sitting on his left hand side, big Fish and Ling was sitting next to Fish. And the one who sat at the front seat was Kei. I was very excited! I am in my favourite long sleeve’s peach colour shirt and short pant! I My hair was half tied and little front hair was clip up. We are going to have fun in karaoke! I am the one who should be driving that time but he changed the car control to his seat since I didn’t seem to give him back the driver seat! I think I was too agitate until I forgot the one who are not going to drive should not possess the driver seat! Hehe… And he also didn’t ask me to sit at the back seat. That car was special because the steering can be control by whether people at the driver seat or the one behind the driver seat! It was feeling good when sitting on the driver seat but needs not to drive! He drove to my house 1st. Fish and I was wondering why… then he told me to bring along my jacket so that I won’t be getting cold in the k-room later. My heart was sweet and the others were smiling (laughing in their hearts) to me! But I don’t mind about that since he is so scrupulosity to me! Then we went to his house and I was amazed by the phenomenon outside his house! There was a mountain beside his house and that mountain was full of Indian! They seem doing their prayer on that mountain. Oh! It was Deepavali and all the Indian were doing their prayer on the ‘黑风洞’! Then only I know that the ‘黑风洞’ which I have been amazed of and thinking to have a visit on it for a long time just situated near to his house! I suggested that we climb to the top of the mountain together and they also agreed with that! On the way to karaoke, we have a joke on Ling but she don’t know about that! Haha… The spectacle she wore was very funny! It was in a round shape! We whispered that from one to another except her! Then we laughed together!

On the other day…..

We reached at the foot of the mountain. From the back he put his chin on my shoulder and told me something. He had whispered something to my ear but I forgot what it was! I only knew it was a sweet thing! My heart beats very fast that time! It seems something burnt on my cheeks!

After got down from the car, we started off our journey to the top of the mountain! When we were walking up the stairs, he suddenly lifted me up from behind using his hands under my oxter! He gave me a shocked! I couldn’t believe that he could hold me up since I am very heavy! I don’t know why he did that! Was he trying to surprise me? He really does…

We finally reached on the top. The distance was not as far as I thought…

We were happy because we had made it!

I merely heard some sounds of my parents. I opened my eyes…

No comments: