Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"Opening" of my feeling

4th October 2008

It is 4pm, two hours left for me to stay at home. Ops it’s actually one hour! This is because it takes me 45 minutes to go to the bus stop from my home. The bus I am going to take back to UUM is on 6pm. I just finished packing my bag. I should be using this one hour to take a nap but I couldn’t fall asleep. What had happened on this 10 days holiday going through my head and I don’t know how to describe my feeling now. I don’t feel want to back to school because it is a boring life there. And also I am going to miss my bed at home so much, miss the comfortable feeling of my home, miss the time going out with my hometown friends, and MISSSSSS the delicious foods cooked by my mom which I will never find it anywhere other than my home!!

I just had my hair cut on the second day I back to home. It has been a long time I never had my hair cut this short. It is a fresh looks for me! Some of my friends said this short hair suitable for me. Luckily I got good response! ^.^ People always say a fresh new look would means a brand new start for a person. I hope so!!

We have organized an old classmates gathering yesterday. There were 12 friends attended to the gathering. I was feeling great when met with some old buddy who did not see for a long time! Many of them have changed appearance compared to the school day’s looks. And of course all of them become more and more charming! One surprise things in the gathering was Yee Hieng had her new hair cut!! This was a good try for her because her hair style had been maintains the same since years ago. Hope that she won’t mind! Hehe… But she really looks nicer than before. Seit Yoke stays cute and funny as last time. She was the “kai xin guo” of our group! Mun Yee and Wai Wai become slimmer and slimmer than before. Don’t know how they did that. I am sure will ask for the secret recipe from them next time! Hehe… While Lu Ying, Kar Poh and Yee Leng become more mature and already have “nui yan mei”! I believe many guys sure get attracted to them. Sze Teng looks as cool as before but her attitude become more friendly and nice! Phooi Yee is becoming more pretty now. I think I don’t need to comment on Ah Foong and Mun Ding because I often see them! :p

We took a lot of photograph using Sze Teng’s high tech digital camera. I will keep those photos properly as a good memory.

Friends, I hope we can still maintain this good friendship until we are 80 years old or even 100 years old!!

Take good care of yourselves and I hope we can share this sweet memory together that time. J

No comments: